Monday was Emry's 5th Birthday!! Holy Cow when did she get so big!?! She is growing into such a beautiful, sweet, independent little girl.

The night before her birthday, while Emry was sleeping, Mike and I strung Candy on a long piece of yarn.

When she woke up there was candy and "twist it" crayons webbed around her . What a perfect way to start your birthday right? I loved seeing the excitement in her and Amelia's faces that morning!

It was warm enough that day for the girls to play in the sprinkler. Emry, Jayden and Yasi all had the same swim suits, too cute.

Here's all of the neighborhood girls dawning their swim suits. I LOVE our neighborhood!!

Michael and I surprised Emry this year with a bounce house. Kaylee took Emry on a date for her birthday while we set up the bounce house.

I will never forget the jaw drop I saw on Emry's face when Kaylee pulled into the driveway and she saw the bounce house....priceless.

Emry and Amelia and all of the neighborhood kids had fun bouncing late into the evening. The perfect ending to a fabulous day!
Snake Hunt
Michael took Emry and Amelia on a snake hunt at the creek next to our house. I love how Amelia is in her swimsuit.
They found about 17 snakes.....EWE!!!

The girls were very intrigued with the snakes.
Saturday
This picture makes my heart melt. My two tuckered out boys. I love lazy Saturday mornings!
Fisher is such a happy baby!

Soccer Saturdays have begun again. Emry is really loving soccer this time around. She is becoming more confident with every game. I love that mike is coaching, he is so good with the girls! One of the parents came up to him after the game this week and told him that he was their family's favorite coach. That meant so much to him, I am so proud.

Fisher was such a good boy hanging out in his stroller watching the game.










No comments:
Post a Comment